Website for my Artwork, and all things related...

Welcome, I will be updating as often as I can, uploading new drawings. If this is your first visit please read my blog post titled Artwork, it will be under Welcome in the "Lables" Section. Also comments and critiques welcome!

Thursday 11 February 2010

Kate Beckinsale & Hugh Jackman


This drawing I really like, however it has been through so much that when I went to scan it onto the computer it just looks horrible. As you can tell from the finished drawing, there is to many spots where the light of the scanner reflected off the graphite. The WIP looks a lot better, except for the fact that it is of course not finished. I took a picture of it on my digital camera, so I may try that at some point. If you look closely, you can see a fold in the paper....well now there are multiple folds, so I'm sure that will effect the scanning if I try again :(

No comments:

Post a Comment