Website for my Artwork, and all things related...

Welcome, I will be updating as often as I can, uploading new drawings. If this is your first visit please read my blog post titled Artwork, it will be under Welcome in the "Lables" Section. Also comments and critiques welcome!

Thursday 11 February 2010

Amy Lee - Evanesence



These are two I did around 04-05', the first of Amy Lee while I was in college, and the group picture at home...none were actual projects. Aside from some detail being left out with the first, I still really like it.

The band image I like and I don't like...I think I like the right half and after Amy Lee, it goes downhill from there. I think I became lazy for one, trying to get the finished product (which I tend to do sometimes) and now that I look at it, the postision of the two is all off...they should be more towards the back, like the other two...so smaller. That would have looked much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment