Website for my Artwork, and all things related...

Welcome, I will be updating as often as I can, uploading new drawings. If this is your first visit please read my blog post titled Artwork, it will be under Welcome in the "Lables" Section. Also comments and critiques welcome!

Thursday 11 February 2010

Angelina Jolie


The second drawing of Angelina was also a College project, we had to do a figure drawing. Out of the two, this is by far my favorite! I've been told that one of her arms looks off...I can't remember if it was to small, to big, whatever...if you find this image, that's exactly how her arm looked. But then again Angelina herself is very oddly proportioned!

Take the first drawing of her, the arm closest to you looks way out of proportion. It's not really one of my favorites, but again, not totally horrible. I was in a rush with this one because as you can see I did it for my sister's birthday present which was, if a recall 2-3 days away.

No comments:

Post a Comment