Website for my Artwork, and all things related...

Welcome, I will be updating as often as I can, uploading new drawings. If this is your first visit please read my blog post titled Artwork, it will be under Welcome in the "Lables" Section. Also comments and critiques welcome!

Thursday 11 February 2010

College Projects



Here are a couple projects I had to do for college, the first being a Calvin Klein ad, of course this is just the artwork, not the finished project. I did this one completely in Photoshop, with my mouse (because at the time I didn't have a wacom tablet), the paintbrush tool and the blending tool. I'm pretty sure it was all one layer too....and yes it took me ages, I have much to learn when it comes to computer graphics. And yes that is Natalie Portman and Orlando Bloom...they are my models XD. I quite like the way it turned out, and I am proud of it.

The second is a realistic drawing I had to do in Markers. As you can probably tell, I used colored pencils in spots as well...I also think that I used a white gel pen for some of the highlights. There are bits of the piece I wish I would have done better (ie Keira's hair and face) and then there are bits I absolutely love (ie Keira's dress, hands, all of Johnny Depp...er Jack Sparrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment