Website for my Artwork, and all things related...

Welcome, I will be updating as often as I can, uploading new drawings. If this is your first visit please read my blog post titled Artwork, it will be under Welcome in the "Lables" Section. Also comments and critiques welcome!

Wednesday 10 February 2010

Artwork

Until I can get an actual website for my artwork, this is where it will all be posted. For those of you who have been following my artwork on deviantart, you may want to bookmark this site as I will mainly only be doing updates here for now on. I will have polls to vote on whether or not I shall make anything posted here into a print for purchase, in which case it will be uploaded to DA so you can do so. Of course as before, comments and criticism is more than welcome, however I will not be able to reply back to everyone. Many thanks to those whom continue to watch my artwork and any of those whom start! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment