Website for my Artwork, and all things related...

Welcome, I will be updating as often as I can, uploading new drawings. If this is your first visit please read my blog post titled Artwork, it will be under Welcome in the "Lables" Section. Also comments and critiques welcome!

Wednesday 10 February 2010

Audrey Hepburn


This is a Pencil Drawing I did back in 03'. I think it has to be one of the earliest "realistic" portraits I started doing, aside from the projects I had in high school.

Audrey Hepburn is one of my favorite actresses of her time. She was, not only an amazing actress, she helped kids from around the world. From the Biography I have read on Audrey, she seemed like such a wonderful person. <3

I plan on drawing many more images of the lovely Audrey, so look forward to seeing more!

No comments:

Post a Comment