Website for my Artwork, and all things related...

Welcome, I will be updating as often as I can, uploading new drawings. If this is your first visit please read my blog post titled Artwork, it will be under Welcome in the "Lables" Section. Also comments and critiques welcome!

Friday 26 February 2010

Robert Pattinson


Go ahead and laugh...go on get it all out. Yes I drew a picture of the sparkly vampire man :P I really like this picture so I thought I'd give it a try. I really like the way it turned out too! It doesn't look as good because the scanner is not that great and hates me....same with the drawing of Brittany Murphy, they were scanned in the same way (same machine)...not the one I usually use. So I may try again and edit these when I get a chance.

2 comments:

  1. You always amaze me babe...watching you draw...I just don't know how you do it! I used to love drawing as a kid, but was never anywhere near this good! I love you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at this drawing again, I realized that his crap hair do makes him look like Christopher Walkin!! LMAO

    ReplyDelete